Nehézfémöntöde Zrt.

Nehézfémöntöde PLC is the biggest and most advanced heavy metal foundry in Hungary and an internationally wellknown producer.

The 80 % of the production is copper and copper - based alloys products, the remaining 20 % is grey and nodular iron castings.

We use all kind of founding method among our applied technologies excluded die casting.



methods for iron cast products