Non-ferrous and iron castings are produced in our sand casting plant. Among the non-ferrous metals we use the following alloys:
- gunmetals (CuSnZnPb)
- brasses (CuZn)
- aluminium bronze (CuAlNi, CuAlFe)
- AlSi alloys
We can produce casting with range 0,5 - 3000 kgs with this technology.
Sand mouldings can happen with the following methods:
- raw moulding (mixture of dried sand and water-glass)
- novanol moulding (mixture of dried sand and novanol)
- moulding with furan resin (mixture of dried sand - furan resin - catalyst)
- moulding with cold - box process (dried sand - artificial resin - catalyst)
Moulding can happen in two ways:Manual moulding: we mould the customized and little series castings with this method as well as castings which are heavier than 5 kgs.
Machine moulding: this technology is used if we are to produce castings in little size or in big series. Getting the sandmixture we use 3 different type of mixtures: roller type, S shovel type and continous.